Here we list events that may be of interest to our members.
We will consider listing additional fibre / craft related events.If you would like an event to be listed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knitwear Chanel to Westwood – Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh until 11th March 2023
A long way to travel, but surely worth it if you are in the area.
- Kaffe Fassett: The Power of Pattern – Fashion & Textile Museum, Bermondsey London until 12th March 2023, then Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh 31st March – 8 July 2023
An insight into this legendary designer’s wide ranging influence.
- Bucks Art Weeks – open studios through Buckinghamshire, including some guild members – 10th-25th June 2023.
- Unravel – Farnham Maltings, Surrey – 24th- 26th February 2023
Marketplace and workshops both online and in-person this year.
- Creative Craft Show, NEC Birmingham – 16th – 19th March 2023
Covers all kinds of crafts including crochet, knitting and felting.
- Stitch Festival – Business Design Centre, London 23rd -26th March 2023
Textiles displays, workshops including knitting & crochet and stalls.
- Wonderwool Wales– Builth Wells, Powys – 22nd – 23rd April 2023
A celebration of Welsh Wool from start to finish.
- Mill Open Weekend – South Molton, Devon – 16th-18th June 2023
Talks, classes, mills tours and invited vendors, plus some virtual offerings.
- Summer Wool Festival – Ampthill, Beds – 29th – 30th July 2023
Lots of fibre and yarn sellers plus dyeing supplies, spinning and weaving equipment and guild demonstrations. Also a few workshops which sell out quickly.
- Southern Wool Show – Newbury Racecourse, Berks – 2nd & 3rd September 2023
Run by the same team as the Summer Wool Festival.
- Unravel Autumn – Farnham Maltings, Surrey – hopefully September 2023
New-ish festival, similar to the February offering.
- Yarndale – Skipton Auction Market, N. Yorks – 23rd & 24th September 2023
With a programme of talks, workshops and lots of exhibitors.
- Shetland Wool Week – online or Lerwick, Shetland – 23rd Sept – 1st Oct 2023
Internationally renowned celebration of Shetland wool and knitting.
- Knitting & Stitching Show – Alexandra Palace, London – 5th -8th October 2023
Textile galleries, workshops and loads of stalls of yarn.
- Bakewell Wool Gathering – Bakewell Agricultural Centre, Derbyshire October 2023
Shows / Demonstrations
Queen’s Park Art Centre – Open Day – Saturday 13th May 11am-3pm free entry
Wild About Wool – Chiltern Open Air Museum – 14th & 15th mid October
If you would like us to add you as a link, please contact us – email@example.com